Our experience in power installations allows us to perform high standard and define solutions according to budgets, technical requirements and individual cases brought the Technical Standard for Quality and Supply.
We can take on projects of substations in Low, Medium , High and Extra Voltage up to 500kV . With experience in electrical design and ability to address highly complex projects .
We integrated the requirements of our clients from the conceptual engineering , basic engineering , detail engineering , start- up solution.
Conceptual engineering , which corresponds to the first stage of an engineering project where we determine the technical and economic feasibility , we set the client's objectives , the solutions are established technologies , the framework of technical standards which regulate the designs are defined. We seek the best feasible technical solution that reconciles the requirements , budgets and deadlines.
- Needs and requirements of supply or electrical operation.
- Estimated economic investment plus / minus 30 %
- Profitability, benefits v / s project costs
- Alternative supply and interconnection.
- General electrical design, cargo boxes .
- Estimated requirements of ancillary services
- Preliminary equipment list .
- Timelines , milestones , etc. .
- Needs of others, special technical advice .
- Standards and regulatory framework.
Basic engineering : when we translate a project or idea in general there is basic and essential concepts that we consider to deliver results : assess customer specifically and finished their expectations of how to generate a final product to order.
Basic Engineering contains brainstorm and reviews, the customer provides their expectations , we give you the best technical solution based on budgets , deadlines and standards.
Under Basic Engineering will be reflected more accurately customer requirements , project schedule and an overview of the final cost .
- Basic definition of the solution and user requirements.
- Draft available
- Preparation of line diagrams , piping , structural, auxiliary services.
- Itemized and complete the project rating .
- Preliminary estimates of the power project
- Definition of need for development of electrical studies .
- Defining development of technical basis for bidding.
- Studies and interconnect solution with third parties.
- Basic list of equipment, materials and components, vendor analysis .
- Overall project schedule , milestones , etc. .
- Definition of need for special technical advice .
- Defining standards for equipment to meet and designs .
Thus Basic Engineering provides us a very wide so the user can expect on the basis or their requirements and at the same time provides a useful panorama platform to finally crumble the finer aspects of what started as an idea or concept and may be reflected , constructed and operated so that the end user wants.
The acceptance of this engineering is a solid foundation for the development of detailed engineering .
Detailed engineering , which at the beginning was conceived as ideas at this stage is transformed into something tangible and real, the details of these aspects are what determine the functionality and end-user satisfaction .
The detailed engineering uses the information defined in the basic engineering and design framework that form thin , electric power facilities and ancillary services , pipelines , processes and systems that bill , preparation of bills of materials and equipment and everything required to start the construction process.
Preparation of electrical drawings in " valid for construction " category boxes loads, line and elementary diagrams of circuits , specification boards, wiring diagrams , materials, piping diagrams piping diagrams, ancillary services, emergency diagrams grounding grids .